Private Rental Home & Guest Cottage on Alder Lake
The Private Home is on the famous Manitowish Waters Chain of Lakes. You can enjoy sun all day because it faces south and it is great for the swimming enthusiast. It is a three bedroom house that sleeps 7 (2 Q, 3T Beds). Adjacent to the private home is a guest cottage that sleeps 4 (2 Full Beds). This cottage can be rented separately. Both the home and guest cottage have a private fire pit and pier with row boat. Kayak, canoe, and SUPs are shared.
You will need to bring:
• Swim Towels • Life Jackets • Bike Helmets • Charcoal • Spices • Foil • Plastic Wrap • Paper Towels • Shampoo & Personal Items
Policies & Terms
- The Private Home has a max capacity of 9, the Guest Cottage 6.
- Add 5.5% sales tax and 4.5% room tax
- Peak Season (June 15 through Aug 16)
- Weekly only - Saturday to Saturday Check-in 2 p.m. -- Check-out 10 a.m.
- Spring/Fall (May 1 to June 14 & Aug 17 to Oct 18) 3-Night Minimum stay required
- A security deposit of $500 is required
- A down payment of ($500 for each week) is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due the day after you arrival. Payment needs to be via personal check or cash. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
- Signed rental agreement, security deposit, and down payment are required
2021 Rental Agreement
- Reservations are considered final upon confirmation. Deposits are non-refundable.
- For our guest's comfort, NO PETS are allowed.
- All buildings are smoke free.
- Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
- Weekly rentals may be booked more than 30 days in advance. Nightly rentals "3-night minimum" may be booked up to 30 days in advance.
- For reservations, or if you have any questions about Alder Lake Rental contact Roger at 715-617-2608 or 715-543-2903